Interview question which can be asked during the interview

Hi, guys today I’m talking about some important 10 questions which can be asked during the interview. 



1. Why there is a gap in education?
Ans: I was preparing for a competitive examination or I was planning to go abroad.
2. What is the reason for the poor performance in education?
Ans: I shift from arts background to science or I was living in the remote where education at school level facilities was not very good. or any other reason but remember one thing  ‘don’t blame others for your failure’.
3. Give the reason for a long period of unemployment?
Ans: I got the job, but I was interested in a good career in a well-reputed company like your company Wipro. or at that time I was not ready for the job. or I was trying to do my own business.
4. Please introduce yourself?
Ans: I’m a proactive person with high dreams backed by values and ethics, believing in that you only grow when your team and organization grow. I’m of this opinion that work sincerity and honesty is like a fragrance which reaches to the authority sooner or later.
6. Describe yourself in 6 words?
Ans: 1. Sincere 2. Proactive & vibrant 3. Aggressive 4. Highly ambitions 5. Flexible having confusion in mind on some occasions 6. Extrovert.
7. How will you overcome your weakness?
 Ans: 1. Through determination, 2. Through Constant Practice, 3. Through converting my weaknesses with strengths step by step.
8. What is the meaning of your name?
  Ans:  My Name is …………………….. and it stands for ……………………….. .
9. Who is the role model of your life?
Ans: Now if you’re any role model then you need to have some information about your role model and they could ask you some question about your role model.
10. What are your Strength and Weaknesses?
Ans: My weaknesses :
          1.No- Decisiveness 2.Sometime I talk too much 3. Sometimes I overreact 4. Sometimes I become weak, during weak moments.
          My Strengths are:
         1. Clear at heart. 2. Believe in working hard. 3. Try to take care of people to the maximum extent. 4. I believe in rising along with people. 
11. What are the  Qualities require to be good managers? Do you Possess these qualities?
Ans: A good manager should be among the people but above the people. He should not work on people rather work with people. He should believe in guiding from the front rather than from back and should believe in “We”not “I”. He should advise and guide, not to simply order. I admit that I am not possessing these qualities but strongly believe in their qualities, which I will try to possess with the passage of the time.
12. Can Business and Ethics go together?

Ans: Yes, I believe that business and ethics go together. Its living example in India is “Birla and Tata group of industries”. They have risen to these heights their business with values, honestly, Ethics. They have risen along with the people and country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Impress the people

Personality Development Tips